Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Larger Format Books


Since May 2010, my new photo books are now being published in a larger format.

The first 200 or so of my books were printed in the 8" x 6" format, to accommodate publishing standards that existed in 2007 when the opportunity to publish books first arose.

Now, standards have changed, making 7" x 10" portrait books more accessible.  You will now see my new books in the larger 7" x 10" format.

This also makes my books eligible for acquisition by Libraries, and by a wider variety of on-line resellers and retailers.

But you can always find my books on www.NickBaerGallery.com  - available as softcover books, as PDF downloads, as Kindle books and/or as photo slide shows.

Male Nude Photography- Men Of The OC (7x10)

No comments:

Post a Comment